- Weekly lenses are a popular choice because of their cost and durability.
- The lenses are more breathable and last longer.
- They’re easy to maintain in the long run, if you have a steady schedule.
- Some weekly lenses can also be worn overnight without any associated risk.
- Compared to a daily contact lens, weekly lenses require a bit more maintenance.
- If the lens is not cleaned and maintained, you may be at a higher risk for an eye infection or chronic irritation.
- Prolonged use of weekly contact lenses may also increase the risk of irritation from allergens.
No matter which type of contact lenses you choose, any symptoms of discomfort should be immediately communicated to a doctor.
Shop with us today
for quality weekly disposable contact lenses from top brands like Acuvue, Bausch & Lomb and more!